Lea Katherine Thompson

Thompson was born on May 31st 1961, in Rochester (Minnesota) Rochester, Minnesota. one of five children of Clifford Barry Thompson, a musician. Thompson is the sibling of Coleen Goodrich, Shannon Katona and Barry Katona. Her mother is Irish. Mikhail Baryshnikov (the director of the artistic department at the time) told her that she was a great dancer, but she was too bulky. According to her, it was "my moment of realization when I made the decision to stop dancing and not to be a ballet dancer. It was a wonderful moment. I could have smashed my head on the wall for ten years. "[She changed to acting. She relocated to New York at the age of 20 and performed in several Burger King commercials in the 1980s, along with Sarah Michelle Gellar. Her co-star in Back to the Future Part II was Elisabeth Shue. and also her debut film in 1983, in Jaws 3D. She recalls the film as "the the very first movie that I've ever watched, but I lied and said I had done several other films, so when I showed up, I knew the basics of. I also claimed I was able to waterski. And I did not. I had to master water-skiing techniques that were really challenging in five days since I had to be able to take part in the Sea World water skiing show. I don't even know how do I swim!" The album was followed by All the Right Moves (1983), Red Dawn (84), and The Wild Life (84).






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Pics Of Alexandra Breckenridge and Alexandra Holden Feet And Legs

Beautiful pics of Marsha Thomason and Gabrielle Thomas feet & legs

Natalie dormer